1. Copyright: All information available on this website is protected by copyright and is the property of MP Analytics Limited (“MPI”), without prejudice to the copyright of third parties. Except where specified in our fair use policy below, no information contained on this website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any image, trademark, service mark, or logo of MPI. In no event shall you acquire title to any software or material by downloading it, or otherwise copying it, from the website. MPI reserves its rights with respect to copyright and ownership of all information available on the site and shall enforce such rights to the full extent permitted by applicable law.
2. Limitation of liability: To the extent permitted by law, MPI shall not be liable, including in the case of negligence, for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or related to the access to, use of, browsing in, or downloading from the website or any other site linked thereto.
3. Linked websites: The website may contain links to other websites controlled or offered by third parties. MPI has not reviewed any of these linked websites, and makes no representation or warranty in respect of information or material available there. In linking a third-party website to the website, MPI neither assumes nor accepts any responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect of products or services offered on such website.
4. No offer: Nothing contained on this website constitutes an offer or part offer to provide any services, other than under the terms of an agreement that accords with applicable laws and regulations.
5. Applicable law: Use of the website shall be subject to Jersey law, which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the conditions of use set out above.
6. Fair Use: The Managed Portfolio Sterling, US Dollar and Euro Indices (the ‘Indices‘) are free to download and reproduce without alteration provided that:
- They are attributed to MPI and specify the relevant currency ISO code (GBP, USD, EUR) or name (‘Sterling’, ‘US Dollar’ and ‘Euro’ ) and risk category of the series (‘Low’, ‘Medium’ or ‘High’). For example ‘MPI GBP Medium’ or ‘MPI Euro Low’.
- The index returns and metrics are reproduced as provided and are shown to either one or two decimal places.
- That you make it clear when using our monthly estimates for the current quarter that these are estimates and subject to change.
- You comply with any local regulations regarding financial reporting and promotions.
You may, but are not required to, display our logo (here) alongside any index returns or metrics when displaying the Indices. You should refer to MPI as ‘Managed Portfolio Indices’ and optionally as a ‘STEP Member Service’ in any narrative.